An innovative control knob and adjustable hinge, provides exceptional stability and comfort while allowing for immobilization, static stretch or free motion option of the elbow. The sturdy metal uprights provide stability, while the straps with aircells securely hold the brace in position, ensure patient comfort and avoid pressure points.
The brace is used immediately after surgery to protect and immobilize the elbow joint. In the immediate post injury or post surgical period, the brace may be used to comfortably immobilize the elbow due to the effectiveness of the aircell strapping systems.
For static stretch, the control knob is set to the desired degree of flexion/extension.
Product Features and Benefits
•Used immediately after surgery to protect and immobilize the elbow joint.
How Does it Achieve Objective
•Medial and lateral support stays give strength and protection
•Immobilizing the elbow with a locked ROM hinge and the effectiveness of the aircell strapping systems.
•Adjustable ROM hinge - This unique feature enables the patient to have the benefits of stability and protection while promoting elbow movement to prevent or treat contractures.
Suggested Product Features
•Lock/unlock mechanism enables a rapid switch between immobilization, static stretch, and free ROM
* Calibrated control knob is easy to read and assists in monitoring therapy progress
* Repositionable hinge stops control ROM
* Universal design can be applied to right or left arm
* Size adjustment feature accommodates varying humeral/radial circumferences
* Optional ARC (TM) Forearm Rotational Brace controls pronation/supination